Saturday February 22nd
Gates at 3:00 PM
GA Tickets – $29.99 + s/c
4-pack GA tickets – $99.99 + s/c
VIP – $99.99 + s/c
- The Expendables – 9:30 PM
- Mad Caddies – 8:00 PM
- Fishbone – 6:45 PM
- The Supervillains – 5:30 PM
- Mike Love – 4:15 PM
- Control This – 3:15 PM
Festival Info (sponsors, press, etc.)
Contact Rick Everett
Only clear bags or small 4×6 clutch style bags will be allowed inside the venue at Rising Vibes.
Clear backpacks are good to go as well as clear bags up to 12x12x6.
Bags must be clear and are subject to search
Small clutch style bags are allowed, but cannot exceed 6.5″x6.5″.
If you come to the entrance with a bag that does not meet the specifics above, you will be directed back to your vehicle to store it.
What can I bring?
- Blankets, sheets, towels, beach chairs
- Uninflated blow-up furniture (can be manually blown up once inside the venue)
- Baby strollers
- Empty Camelbak water container
- Non-professional recording equipment and cameras for personal use (point and shoot cameras, go pros, etc).
- Professional attachments not accompanied by an official RISING VIBES FESTIVAL photo pass in the venue are not permitted
What you can’t bring?
- Weapons of any kind including fireworks or explosives
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Any bags that are not clear or are over 4×6 clutch size
- Glass containers
- Outside food, drinks or coolers
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Carts, tents
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Professional recording equipment (photo, video, audio)Umbrellas
- Parking at the venue is $20
- There will be an Uber/Lyft/Taxi drop-off location at the front of the venue
VIP: Here’s what is included:
- Admission to RISING VIBES REGGAE SKA MUSIC FESTIVAL
- Access to the VIP Tent – private bar, tables, chairs and a place to rest your bones
- Located right next to the stage
- Dinner 630 -8 pm
- RISING VIBES REGGAE SKA FESTIVAL laminate
- 2 DRINK TICKETS for a beverage of your choice
- Free soda/water during the event with laminate/wristband inside the VIP area
Once you enter the venue you are not allowed to leave and return without an unused ticket
Children 12 and under are permitted free. Anyone over the age of 12 must have a ticket to enter the venue.